2/06/2011

FUNNY INTERVIEW WITH JARED AND SHANNON

interviewer: who’s the one who gives less money to other people?
Jared: me for sure.
interviewer: who’s the richest?
Jared: me, for sure!
Shannon: I live in poverty, so…
Jared: he’s a monk. It’s very spiritual his existence.
interviewer: who’s the ugliest?
Jared: huh… probably me!
interviewer: who’s the most psycho?
Shannon: me!
interviewer: why?
Shannon: I don’t know, i don’t know why…
Jared: he’s a natural born killer man.
interviewer: who’s the most authoritarian?
Jared:I don’t know… I guess.. it’s a tough one.
interviewer: who’s the one the most into sports?
Shannon: we both are in different ways.
Jared: yeah. he likes riding the motorcycle, I like climbing mountains.
interviewer: who’s the most seducer?
Jared: him!
Shannon: uh.. I don’t know.
interviewer: who’s the strongest?
Jared: him! he’s the drummer!
interviewer: who’s the most perverted?
Shannon: we gotta pass on that one!
Jared: I’m married to God and the state.
interviewer: who’s the laziest?
Shannon: me!
interviewer: who’s the one that looks better naked?
Jared:uh… Idon’t know and I don’t want to know!
interviewer: so who’s the best in bed?
Jared: again, I don’t wanna know. you tell me buddy!

Credit : webteam30stm

Followers